Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2005




Weeding



Not the leaf! LOL...

I and Choes decided to today to apply at PNOC (Philippine National Oil Company) but before that we had lunch, visited the office where he will have his interview tomorrow, went to Powerbooks Greenbelt and read FHM. It's almost three when we left at Ayala station to Guadalupe. From there we will ride a jeepney that will be going to The Fort. Everything was a breeze and we have a merienda afterwards at Chowking, eating "Halu-Halo".

Choes and I departed ways by 5:30 from Guadalupe station. I went to Megamall to buy new headphones for my walkman. I went to Galleria to have my dinner afterwhich I hurriedly went home to pump some iron again. However when I got home, I was so tired. I immediately slumped myself to bed and fumbling inside my bag to test out the new headset. It was better than I have expected. It's worth the P400 after all.

After a couple of minutes, I woke up or rose rather to wash my hankies (smeared with goo... yuck!). Feeling inspired, I cleaned the "aged" electric fan until it looked like as if it has been recently bought. Not contented, I fixed all my things, dusted the wall, fold my clothes, swept the floor. Wow! My room is squeaky clean! It does not look like a doghouse anymore. I don't know what hit me I just cleaned and cleaned and now, I'm tired. I'm currently here in the net café to relax... Well good night folks.

No comments: