Pages

Sunday, February 06, 2005




Sunday Sunday



Important things stream inside my mind far more important than the material, the physical and the emotional... It's Sunday Sunday and I was really planning to go home after church to take a nap and maybe pump iron in the afternoon. But something came up, my friend texted, inviting me to a little stroll this afternoon. My spirits are high when I left the church. I felt energized and I felt I could do anything. Something exciting and new will come this week and I'm sure God has made all of them planned up for me.

I'll be meeting my friend, Choes at Glorietta but we have a "direction" misunderstanding. He thought we will be meeting at Ayala station ... but anyway, we ate together by almost 1 o clock, after an hour of texting asking where each one is located. We went straight to Megamall to meet another friend who prods us to watch "Elektra" but since we already watched it, we decided to watch "Assault In Precinct 13" starring Laurence Fishburne and Ethan Hawke. The movie is not really as bad as what it's poster looks like. My initial instincts tell me it's just another action movie but tell you what I was "quite" taken away. Appearances by John Leguizamo, JA Rule (I never thought A in JA stands for Atkins, the name most familiar with the Atkins diet) and Maria Bello (How hot could you get?) also spiced up the movie.

I got a text from a company I was applying saying I have to be there tomorrow for an exam. I have to sleep early since I have to be at their place in ParaƱaque by 8. Plans of late-night iron pumping is again thwarted. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: