Pages

Monday, February 14, 2005




Happy Valentine's Day from the City of Pines


Kennon Road



Hi guys ang ghouls! Hehehe... Happy Valentine's Day. I'm currently in Baguio, just arrived here yesterday for my exam at Texas Instruments. And guess what! I made it! I'm hired. I'll be staying here for at least 5 months. What a wonderful gift of God's love for me this Valentines and for my birthday this Wednesday! It proves that you do not need a partner during Valentine's day.

Ah, well it's good to be here. I'm staying at an inn near SM Baguio and just a few walks away from Burnham Park. The sight of the Pine tress and feeling of the fresh cold mountain air revives me. Even my rhinitis does not got against it. Actually I'm starting to feel lonely, leaving my newly found friends and a ministry I am accountable with. God indeed has his ways and if it's His will that commands our lives, we just bow down, be humble and obey.

Tomorrow, I'll be going back to Manila. I hope I could bring my friends some strawberry jams.

No comments: