Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2005




Shall We Dance?



I have my first movie fellowship with my BP family today and we watched "Shall We Dance?". I have watched this movie before, many weeks ago but never did I think it was better watching it with a group of friends. "Shall We Dance?" does not only teach us to appreciate Dance Sports but most importantly to stand up when we fall, to rouse hope when relationships falls into mediocrity and value our uniqueness.


Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez
Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez


I felt "so conscious" with myself being around a group of people whom I instantly trust my growth in them. I felt afraid that in one day, I could be betrayed. But I believe that meeting my BP family is not just a mere coincidence. God must've planned this all throughout. He has seen me stumble and fall and rise again. God, wherever your plans will be, please give me the strength and courage to face them all.

No comments: