Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2005




Malipayong Adlaw'ng Natawhan



Happy Birthday, in English. It's my birthday today and I'm 24 yet still feeling young. I woke up having no plans at all on what to do this special day of my life. My roommate insisted of buying pan de sal for breakfast but I'm craving for something offered in a buffet. So we went to "Something Fishy" in Eastwood to have our Brunch, and we only paid P80. Quite cheap, right? After that we took pictures of different sites in Eastwood just for fun.

When we got back at our room, we immediately get dressed to meet Choes at Edsa Shangri-la. We will submit our resumés at GMA*.After we submitted our resumés we immediately went to Edsa Shangri-la Hotel to meet Owynne to give him my shoes he was asking to borrow. Owynne works at Fujitsu-Ten and he designs audio equipment for cars. They will have an exhibit at the E-Services area of Shangri-la Hotel tomorrow up to Saturday which will showcase their latest designs in car audio/video gadgets. Guys, if you consider buying cool audio/DVD stuff for your cars... consider contacting him.

When we get there, he's kind of busy and he can't entertain us so we went instead to Megamall to watch "Constantine". Keanu Reeves hasn't lose his kicks since the Matrix. With the battle between good and evil and keeping the yin and yang, Constantine got a lot of risks to undertake to save Weisz. After the movie, I have no choice but to treat my friends at Pizza Hut (parang pinilit ano?) and afterwhich we went home afterwards.

* FYI: I have been accepted at Texas Instruments for their Apprenticeship Program for 5 months.

No comments: