Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Guilty Pleasures

My aching right foot is okay today! Thank God... These past few weeks has been a blur. I've kept myself busy with so many things like making up idea for a new blog skin (If you like this skin, please leave a comment in the tagboard), obsessing my way to defeat the three prime evils in Diablo II (I just defeated Mephisto yesterday after 5 hours of staring into the PC), getting my two licenses (driver and PRC), some errands, anticipating Pinoy BigBrother and other personal agenda. I haven't had time with the Lord...

I miss those times when I just close my eyes without saying any word and feel His presence, when I felt some uplifting spirit flowing in every fiber of my being, when tears just flow from my eyes with the unexplained joy I felt inside. I felt at peace. That's one of the reasons I would rather choose to go away, away from the comforts of our home and face the ruthless and uncaring world beyond because I believe that God will always be by my side. So last night, I woke with a start when I heard the baby of our neighbor cried. I tried to go to sleep but I can't. My mind is so full of abstract ideas: things that I'm supposed to do, things that I'm so worried about, so many things I can't even categorize what they are. They fight and jumble in mind leaving traces of colorful blur. In desperation, I prayed God for peace and what started from small phrases become a prayer - like the intimate conversations I had with God before. God reveals my feelings and I affirm it with every word I say. I ended my prayer with thanks and seconds later, I fell asleep.

No comments: