Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blessed Right Foot 2

Yesterday afternoon I got my X-ray results and went back to my doctor. Since the X-ray shows that no bone dislocation has been found, he temporarily ruled out I had this "plantar fascia". He explained what it is only to find out it's simply muscle overstretching. He recommended me to see a doctor who will teach me how to exercise my foot and relieve it.

I started today and went to the clinic limping yet feeling much better than yesterday. When I got there, I asked directions from the guard and told me to go the back of the building and ask again another guard who will tell me where the building is. Aren't all guards suppose to know where all the buildings are even if it's not the area where they're stationed?

When I got there, I thought I can relax but when the guard told me the rehab building is still on the other block, I thought I can hear my right foot scream in protest. Anyway, enduring the pain that I have to go through, I pushed myself to the next block. Finally, as I approached the information I felt relieved knowing I can sit down and rest my foot but then I was told that the doctor I'm supposed to be seeing just left for lunch, I thought I would collapse on the floor. The information guy told me that the doctor will be back this 3:30 (It was only 1:30).

"Okay", I said and still smiling despite the slight discomfort of frustration.

The information guy added that the doctor will be needing my X-ray results too.

"WHAT!"

That means I have to go to the 6th floor where my doctor's clinic is and also that means I have to go BACK where the taxi left me - at the entrance of the hospital! Anyway, though sweating and tired and my foot slightly in pain, by God's grace I made it to my doctor's clinic and find his secretary fixing some things. I told her that the rehab doctor needs my X-ray results.

"Oh..." she said, "I just returned your results to the X-ray Department".

Okay, she must've seen the frown lines on my forehead but I knew that's the way it is and being angry doesn't do good so okay... fine I did get my X-ray results. Mission accomplished. I still have 2 hours to wait so I decided to go the net cafe to share what a grueling day I have.


Bear and Cow

Druid and Baal


Well for some entertaining news, my Druid, Andre finally defeated Baal yesterday! He's the last of the 3 devils to defeat. Hurray!!! If you don't have a clue with what I'm talking about, well for 2-3 weeks I have been playing Diablo II. It's a RPG (Role Playing Game). It's about Diablo who disguised as a dark wanderer. He came to earth to release his two other brothers, Mephisto and Baal. When these 3 prime evils unite, no mortal can stop them as they unleash all hell's dark minions. So the objective is, you have to send these 3 evils back to hell before they will push their evil plan! And I'm glad I did.

Finally, I hope you learned something fromn this experience... that even in the storm, you still have to learn to smile! God Bless.

No comments: