Pages

Monday, November 21, 2005

Blessed Right Foot

Last morning, I finished watching "Blessed" and was really satisfied with myself cause I knew the lyrics and I can sing along. After the main feature was a documentary about the making of the "Blessed" project. According to Darlene Zschech, this project was the most relaxed so far (Hillsong had four more projects after Blessed). There was also a girl who sang in the choir interviewed and she said this project just overwhelmed her being used by God for His ministry. What got me more excited was when they showed the choir practices handled by Darlene. Watching, it brought me back memories when I was with my school choir and with the Himig Singers. The feeling was nostalgic, y'know. I felt, wow - I never thought they really sounded that good even without the instruments. They too have their share of late night practices, choir things and stuff, things that I can really relate with. God, I'm desperate to sing in a choir once more.




My foot



After watching, I immediately get dressed to go to the doctor to have my right foot checked. Walking has been very painful... the previous doctor must've thought it's just an ordinary sprain or something. When I got out of the house, I never thought it's really that painful to walk! This was the worst pain in two weeks. By God's grace I got there at Davao Doctors and the doctor made me lie on a bed while he bend and squeeze and press every spot on my foot. It makes me wanna shout! But doc's okay. Well, I have to wait for my X-ray results while writing this thing to you... Be happy always even if you're sick! God bless.

No comments: