Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Druids and Summoned Creatures

I woke up this morning feeling a slight ache in my right foot. Maybe it has worsened but I'm glad I can actually walk better than I think today. I ought to see a doctor today to check on my right foot. However when I called at his office this 9:00, his secretary told me that they don't open for Wedenesdays. Okay, so doctor's appointment was postponed tomorrow.



My strong Druid warrior, Andre

I got to the PC and played the game I'm so hooked nowadays (Although for many, this game is kind of obsolete), Diablo II and I'm a Druid. Right now, I'm going to find Tal Rasha's tomb but the task is so difficult that's why I have my warrior assistant, Kyle and my summoned minions: 2 ravens, a dire wolf and heart of wolverine spirit. Anyway before I could bore you with the game details, it's time to cook for lunch. Last Saturday, my sister and I decided we can cook a pasta recipe we downloaded in the internet and today is the day. We're going to make "Penne in Creamy Tomato Sauce" but we added sausages as our meat. Cooking isn't pretty bad even if our beater was broken or we lacked a significant supply of water cause we made the tastiest sauce I've ever tasted. Well we had lunch and it was so good...



Hmmm... Simmering Penne sauce


Tukting still looks weak.


After lunch, my bro, sis and I decided decided to visit our sick dog in Whippet Vet. When we arrived there, we found Tukting lying on the stand with a fellow dog under him. He still had his dextrose and he looks weak but the vet said that Tukting's condition improved since. There is only a little blood in his urine today and his face had shrunk to it's original form. The vet said, Tukting's a fighter. Even I had doubts that Tukting would make it cause his kidneys already failed but this good news today that his urine was clearer make me think otherwise. Our dog has cheated death before (He was hit by a pick up truck before) and I believe that God will make him cheat death once more.

No comments: