Pages

Monday, November 07, 2005

Cheat Allergic and Bleeding

I just took my written exam for a non-professional driver's license and thanked God,I passed. Last morning, we had a 2-hour review about traffic rules, regulations, violations and appropriate actions for real-life problems in driving and inthe afternoon at 1:30, we had the exam.. The good thing about the exam is that it is "open book". Lucky for me, I bought a book last week about traffic rules and it did helped me a lot in this exam especially with those items containing RA 4136 about licenses, rules, etc. I finished the exam by 2:00, so I decided to loiter around SM while waiting for the results by 4:00. When I got there, I came across with two co-examinees talking to the examiner and I overheard them talking that their actual exams which is suppose to take place anytime between 1:30 and 4:00 PM will be taken care of by some backer inside LTO. See, no wonder why this country is so wretched, cursed and pathetic! When my turn came, I was told to come back anytime within the time slot I've stated above and that I have to bring my own car! Aren't they suppose to have a car for their exams? I'm just wondering how those guys who don't have cars, who are only required to get a license cause it's what their job requires? Anyway, I might "borrow" a car for this actual exam.

Sick Tukting

When I got home for lunch, I saw the vet fixing some needles and behind her is our 9-year old dog, Tukting with a dextrose hovering above him. He's so cute lying there sleeping. I think he's really enjoying the "food" flowing inside his body. Few days ago, my sister found blood on the floor where our dog was lying. Days later, he's conditioned worsened: his gums were bleeding and his eyes were bloodshot, and he doesn't want to eat. We suspected he was poisoned or something. However, the vet told us he was either poisoned or was infected with some deadly bacteria. A sample of his blood was taken and will analyzed before the vet could give her final diagnosis. We just pray that sooner or later, Tukting will get well.

No comments: