Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2006

We're Two Years Old!

One Way
Bye, One Way Jesus
Andy's Undies is 2 years old! Hurray! Two years of faithful blogging and defeating hearsays that blogging is just mere fad. As another year begins, let's shed old skins and other ways. It's sad for me personally to replace my "One Way, Jesus" skin. I love it so much cause it's a work by heart. Don't worry it'll be back. This new skin is called "All Around the World"... and starring, ME (You're so vain, I think this song is about you!) yeah and of course the different landmarks of big cities around the world! I'm just felt overwhelmed of the thought that when God comes all nations, all tribes and languages would worship him. (Could it be that all religions lead to worshipping one true God? Would worshipping God transcend religions?)

All Rights Unlimited
Anyway, I've just joined my friend Nina's group blog, All Rights Unlimited. It's a about a blog where you can post anything you like: poems, articles, opinions, stories, scripts, songs, news, etc. Just click on the link and see it for yourself.

No comments: