Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

A New Day Has Come


My Soundtrack - Yeah Right!
I woke up this morning and gazed at the vanilla skies outside the window. It was still dark but a flickering ray of light was seen over the horizon (which was our neighbor's rooftop.. what sight :( ) I'm going to Manila today, to, again, seek my destiny. Yes! My God-given destiny and purpose. This time it's for real... I believe that it's time and I prayed for it many times... I prayed for it that has become a part of me - an insatiable dream no person, no discouragement can break! I knew I have made stupid decisions in my life and God made sure that I regret doing them because I just felt bad, worthless and battered... and so afterwhich it has become my SALVATION history. Now, I felt more than a conqueror just like what the judge Joshua said.

But actually I'm scared - scared that I'll fail, scared that I can't stand the ever competitive and heartless working world here in Manila, scared that I would fail my parents again but when I gaze upon the grace of God, I felt hope and enthusiasm. A great wave washed my heart expecting that something good will happen! Something that I could be of good use for people who need help and it is good and it felt good... I don't what is and I'm going to find out! I'm going to share to you verses which will give you new strength in times you feel weary, in times you feel that the world is going to devour you and sap your strength away...
Isaiah 40:30-32 (NIV)
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not be faint.

See what marvelous things God can do when he put our hope on Him! It is my prayer that you'll be blessed by this verse. Rise up and conquer the new heights!

No comments: