Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2005




First 3 days at Texas Instruments



It's my third day of my 5 month apprenticeship at Texas Instruments. Praise God, cause I passed the qualifying exams just a while ago and I'm glad that I still have a month to go to take another qualifying exams. But for the meantime, I'm glad I did pass the exam which is composed of 40 items and you have to get 36 to pass. The exam is simple but I have to take it twice cause I failed the first time. If I failed the third time, sadly I'll be out of the program.

Things have been going quite well. I found a house with roommates I hardly get along with. They are speaking "Kapampangan" all the time, and most of the time I'll just listen to them without any idea what they're talking about. Anyway, I'm planning to move maybe next month in a house with my original gang at Texas Instruments, the ones I get along with. The training is very good. Our trainors/instructors are very competent and funny. The clinic gave us anti-meninggoccemia shots for free! Shots cost 2000 if you do it a clinic in downtown Baguio. I was tagged in this batch as "Dingdong Dantes", cause they said, I look like him. Ganun! Well, I think this is what I'm going to give you so far. Tomorrow, we will be deployed at our designated area in the production.

No comments: