Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2005




Introspection



FYI: Take note of the new blueswirls logo under each blog entry. It looks cool. If you think the matrix picture (pls. browse old archives) was cooler, this one is definitely the coolest.

Last Friday, I went back to Manila to visit my friends in BP. One of my bros. John offered me to stay at Frank's apartment during my stay over the weekend. On Saturday noon, I went to BP's office to meet the gang. I met John at the entrance of the building and we exchanged greetings, asking how fine is each other. When we get at the office, Frank was there sitting in front of his laptop. I was "starstrucked" as I get to meet the "MAN" behind the world's largest ministry of its kind, "The New Hope" ministry.

John told me that by four we will be having a "gimik" at Powerplant Mall with JP and Frank will join us if he wants to. Meanwhile we went out to buy flowers for BP office. I noticed Frank likes purple flowers. Maybe purple is his favorite color. JP arrived later as we were watching "Dr. Phil's" show. By 5 we all four went at Powerplant and we have a really great night. We watched Hitch, starring Will Smith and the beautiful Eva Mendez (that was her in Fast and Furious II).

Tomorrow, Sunday, John, Frank and I went to church at WordCom where I left my dear old Bible. It was a youth Sunday, and the preacher was a very young man, and he's still in college. I was really blown away with the power of God's message delivered through him. I left the church so blessed and at the same time HOPEFUL that God will make his plans for me more beautiful and perfect than I imagine in His time.

Before I went back to Baguio, I bought a new Bible.

No comments: