Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2005




Ready to Fly!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This post is dedicated to my brother, Aris who just graduated a few hours ago!!! Congratulations, bao! My brother, took a course in AB Fine Arts majoring in Painting at the Ford Academy of the Arts in Davao City, Philippines. Among his sketches including this one above can be found in his DeviantArt account. He also have numerous paintings (all of them stacked in our room) mostly of Medieval or Davao ethnic theme. But his specialty are his comics which are naturally very funny (You should've read them. Worth publishing!), drawn from day-to-day experience like the Ateneo community (in which he spent his 1st year in there) or his friends and classmates' lifestyle at his current school. My brother dresses weird like most artists but I'm glad he's less weird than most of them. Hehehe... Congratulations, bao, I pray I could produce publishing your comics someday.

No comments: