Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2005




Dissatisfied Customer



A while ago, I went to Praise Music kiosk to return the CD I bought yesterday. It is "Top 25" CD which is a compilation of top praise and worship songs. When I bought the CD, I thought that the songs were sung by the original artist of each song instead it was just re-recorded by Maranatha and mind you! The double CD costs 550 pesos. Even "Hillsong Music Double CD" only costs 500 and you get original and intense live recording of Darlene Zschech and her praise and worship team. The CD was far from Hillsong quality that's why I'm quite disappointed.

The saleslady was not the one who at the kiosk yesterday so I need to explain my concerns all over again. Upon hearing, she immediately told me that they cannot exchange the CD with another CD of different artist but only with the same CD. I really "plead" and I told her that I was really frustrated so she asked for my contact details to consult her manager regarding the matter. I just pray that the response would be positive.

By the way, things got more exciting at work. I was given more area-specific tasks and I felt productive at the end of the day thinking that I've done something quite great. I'm still praying to God that I would get more cooperation from the people in my area and to lessesn work complications like delays and unavailability of the equipment. Like I promised to my friends that I will move to their house next month, I decided to stay at my current place. I just felt comfortable in there, with easy access to the mall, hospital, refilling station, laundry and the church most especially.

No comments: