Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2005




Lonely Pine Trees



I have been spending a week and a half in Baguio. Last weekend I came back to Manila to get my things and I admit it, I really missed the place. Back to Baguio, I arrived feeling all alone. The euphoric feeling from orientation starts to fade away as I was given my duties and responsibilities yesterday. Though the job is quite exciting like gathering data for IC warpage, I felt something is quite empty and alone inside. Some people are TI are quite "arrogant" in terms that they knew something else. I knew that we warned at the orientation that some people would be like that and people who I have perceived to treat me that way make me feel estranged. But I know that God must've placed me in this place to adapt to something new but for now it just doesn't feel right.

Every time I step out of the bus, I walk alone, though I have friends who I go along with. I prefer to be alone, feeling the cold Baguio air and admiring the pine trees, (Naks!) taking comfort by dining at a fastfood then walk home and get ready to sleep. Life nowadays feels quite a routine but I don't know as sure as God is there, then I can be assured that everything will end well.

No comments: