Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2004




Spending the Limbo



Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.

Well, I just came from the newest cinema here in Davao, the NCCC Mall Cinema and I can say it resembles Robinsons Galleria cinemas. Astig! Notably, this week is the Metro Manila Film Festival week and as usual as part of my annual routine, I will watch which I think are the best entries this year. Yesterday I watched Mano Po: My Love starring Mayor Vilma Santos. As usual, it's full of the drama crap not really that impressed. Mano Po 2, still I think is the best of all the Mano Po films. Today I watched "So Happy Together". Funny films especially with touches of gay theme always make people laugh. The film itself is generally good and I like the story, quite tragic in the end as Eric Quizon dies on his bed, his life and his money, all gone in pursuit of happiness while Kris ends up highly successful. I still have to watch, the all-Visyan film, "Panaghoy sa Suba" and my all-time favorite TV series movie entry, "Okay Ka, Fairy Ko".

Anyway, Christmas has been good so far. The annual MDD Convention is still going on and too bad, I did not register. I'm not really in the mood to join all the activities but decided in the end to attend the major activities.

No comments: