Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2004




Psyching Out...



Just nothing ... these feelings of frustrations, hopelessness and loneliness is pulling me down. Last Sunday, as the night grows deeper, being bummed inside my room makes me quite insane. So I went out, looking for answers. I got to go internet cafe and thrive the chatrooms, looking for a decent soul to talk to... but chatrooms are filled with poor, insecure souls like me and so nothing happens. I got to go to "Select" to eat... but I just realized that food isn't the answer to my loneliness, so I went home... changed. I lay down and uttered a simple prayer... It was a prayer, I decribe was silent, pure and sincere... and prayed for a good sleep, a sleep that would make me feel new tomorrow. God did answered my prayers. It was the best sleep I had in days and I woke up. It was yesterday ... I decided to changed my daily routine. Instead of having breakfast at Ginno's Pares. I rode a jeep to as far as Sta. Lucia Mall to eat at Tropical Hut and have my Ham Meal, which is my favorite. Then followed the usual stuff, spent the day quite as I did before... I'm trying to learn and accept that this was I was like before and is coming back to me now in order to live like before my life became complicated. I wanted to go home but dreaded the fact that I might not return. Gosh, what a life!!!! I'm listening to Launchcast music right now... feeling the Holdiday songs... Merry Christmas!!! Christ has come, Hope has come and that's a lot of reason to be happy than thinking to our woes... God Bless.

No comments: