Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2004




Changes ...


Goodness gracious! Yesterday, after several days of being bummed, I decided to work on my blog. Feeling so sick, I headed to Netopia waiting for inspiration to hit me until it came and the rest they say, is history. Well, guys this my new blog layout ... Andy's Undies V2.0, designed to fit in 800 x 600 screen resolutions as well as for 1024 x 768 resolutions. Unfortunately, several sections are not here anymore like the Kataw-anan section and my account in WhoisCute.com ... have to find those links later. A video stream section is new, currently playing my idol in singing... Josh Groban (video courtesy of Warner Music).

Bodyhunt2004


For the last three weeks, my friend hired me for a project he would handle. It was a modeling search, in it's second year. It's entitled "Bodyhunt 2004". We were only given three weeks to prepare and God, you can't imagine the things we have to do to squeeze all of them in a 3-week frame. First, I was supposed to be my friend's PA but since he discovered "daw" my talent in Photoshop, I was the instant Graphic Artist for the event. I was the one who made the poster (of course, using my friend's concept... see picture), the ticket design, the souvenir program and the widescreen presentation. During the day, I would perform my PA duties like running on errands (both here and for Penis Talks also), taking care for tickets, dealing with other people involved and during the night, I would make the design with my friend's supervision. You can't imagine, how tired I am when I arrive home. I just brush my teeth, and change into my clothes and sleep after a mere 4 to 6 hours, I would wake up again and go to work. I can say that this job is the most humbling job I ever had. Sure, it's tiring, I even cried in frustrations at time, get angry with internet staff but the rewards are great. Seeing your work appreciated by people is priceless. I prayed to God to give me strength and be slow to anger and I'm so glad I did get through somehow.

No comments: