Pages

Friday, December 10, 2004




Bummed . . .


After several days of not doing anything left me bummed. The day was boring. Last night I got the CDs of our previous show from Metrobar and when I got home, I get to listen to Bond's CD just to kill the time 'till I doze off. My sleep was not good either so I woke up just as lame as ever and with nothing to look forward to makes it lamer. However, I get to sample again Bond's CD and I fell in love with the first three tracks, the ones we used at the modeling show.

Bond
Bond


By the way, Bond is an all-girl quartet of strings - two of them are playing violins and the other two are playing viola and cello. Back to the issue, the cuts we used were entitled, Alegretto, Shine and Fuego. These three are I think the best cuts in Bond's CD, "Shine" and if your memory is sharp, the Bond girls, (imagine sexy in rave outfits) played them during the swimwear round of Miss Universe 2002? (not really sure) What makes their music one of kind is their fusion with tribal and techno beats. Their musical genre is also similar with that of Vanessa Mae (her latest CD is Choreography).

Hmmm... now what? Well okay, as I was listening to Bond's music, memories went back to my high school days of watching Sailormoon. I was daydreaming again, I was watching a scene at the Moon Kingdom with all the sailor warriors dancing in Bond's music. And who could forget the senshi who played the violin, Michiru Kaioh, aka Sailor Neptune?

Sailor Neptune
Michiru Kaioh, aka Sailor Neptune


I can't remember the episode where she played the violin while playing with the apple at the same time (parang tinatakyan niya yung apple). I know it's just cartoons but I'm impressed. Well, I hope that someday, I could make a music video of the Moon Kingdom scene I have in my mind in tune with Bond's music.

No comments: