Pages

Sunday, September 05, 2004

andy matrix



Heart of Worship



Here I stand, outside your sanctuary
I came with a heart, wounded, tired and weary
With a heavy spirit, I burst out a song for you
And the music played outside ...
For your word said to give thanks in good or bad times
So I opened my mouth and start to sing
Of words not enough for what you've done
Of your loving mercy and grace ...
I closed my eyes and thought of you
Even when things are rough, I can see you through
Hope springs from my lonely heart
And filled my heart with gladness and joy
My soul is yearning and I lift up my hands...
Oh, what a sweet sweet surrender, only thinking about you
Declaring who you are and of your immeasurable greatness
Tears stream from my eyes and felt you wiped them away...
How I wish I could go on forever this way
And in this world, I'm biding my time...
Until you come back someday ...
And repeat this moment far greater and forevermore.

No comments: