Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2005




Sober



I have been frustrated with what has been happening to me since yesterday. I've lost a hundred prepaid load trying to download StarWars theme. I have been going in circles. I have registered my name to a raffle which is required and then when I thought I would be receiving the ringing tone, I'd go back again step 1. I deliberately stopped in what seems like desperate anger. Truly, telecom companmies want to hoot money from customers as much as possible.

Anyway, yesterday. I have tried to get as much pictures as possible using my new phone and upload my pics using IR, unfortunately I wasn't able to do it today (cuz I really don't know how to). Anyway, yesterday, I spend the whole afternoon with John's clan here in SM. At evening, we were supposed to go to Pilgrim's bar to have some coffee and listen to some soothing jazz music but when qwe got to the place, we found a new bar. However, we made a big discovery! There is still one floor going up but the way leading to it looks like you'll be going to a storage room. But when we got there, we were surprised and amazed with what we have seen. We were inside a simulated dilapidated ship with artistic installations inside. There were table and chairs arranged in a very peculiar fashion and you can order some shakes at the bar. Instead of dining, we roamed around taking pictures. I have some but since the lighting was poor, I decided to delete them afterwards. Anyway, I think I'm going to visit that place next time. The place name by the way is "Pirates".

No comments: