Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2005




I Have A Story Tell



Today was the culimination of the 1-month, 8-session meeting for healing in sexuality and relationships. For almost a month, God has richly blessed me with his wonderful revelations to me. There are areas in my life that need healing, pains that needed to be brought up, confessed, and face with. The most difficult of it all is to accept the fact that I'm broken and to forgive those whi might have neglected, rejected and abused me in the past. And it is by God's grace alone to lay all of these at the foot of cross of His Jesus, who died on the cross to bear them all. With the testimonies of my brothers and sisters in Christ whose pasts are even murkier than I have and it's so amazing just how God transformed their lives 180o. I have made friends who are so sincere and who did not condemn me inspite of my brokenness. I dedicate these short messages to all of them:

CC Team - I praise God for your ministry of healing to those who badly need it. May God continue to bless you. Kudos to bros. Judd and Andy.

Bros. Tony and Ted - my small group leaders and my advisor. Thanks for giving your insights and for further actions I can do. I am richly blessed by your personal testimonies. I am inspired not to think of myself too much but for others for God's greater glory.

Bro. Jomari and Sis. Divine - a very "cute" couple. I can see how God truly mold you as a couple for His work in your church. Thanks for the rides every CC session. I hope I could worship with you in your church in La Union.

Bro. Alvin - maganda sa Maldives! Hehehe. Have fun there while doing your ministry. Being in God's work, we are not doomed for failure. He who has done a good work in you will bring it in FULL COMPLETION till the day Christ comes.

Sis. Franz - thanks for the accomodation and for your warm hospitality.

Carol, Leonor, Ashley, Rhea, Joanna - see! I got all your names right! Ashley is not Paula okay... I have to correct myself. Thanks for the times we have this little chit chat... Carol and Leonor, I pray that I could worship with you next time.

LTPF - thanks for having this program.

Bro. Roy - thanks for referring me to CC.

Someday I have a story to tell and it would be a great story to tell. The story of my salavation. The story of how God changed my life. Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

No comments: