Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2005




SCQ Fab Five
SCQ



3 hours of tension was building inside me as I waited for Star Circle Teen Quest. Yesterday was another elimination day for the show but it was special because the remaining contestants will belong to SCQ's prestigious fab five. These contestants will join the ranks of their now-famous predecessors such as Jorross, Hero, Melissa, Roxanne and Sandara. So I waited for all the "teleserye" to be finished, enjoyed "Mulawin" and "Lovers in Paris" much along the way.

The show eventually came, with a cool production number by the contestants. Gracing the events were Piolo and Bea who promoted their new movie, "Dreamboy", the first batch of SCQ, and Animé of the horror series, Spirits. The show came to an end when the contestants take their final stand awaiting for the jurors to declare what fate will bring them. When the two stars from Davao, Erich and Charles were called I was so proud. They really deserve it. Oh my God, I seem to contradict myself. I was never involved in things like this before. I was right to judge that Janelle will be eliminated. Too bad, she really had a very good voice but when she performs she looks as if she was bored. Her energy is too low.

Well, the journey for the Questors continues this week as each of them will compete for the grand questor prize. I hope Erich wins.

No comments: