Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2005




Feeling Tipsy



Hi, it's been a week since I got here in Manila. Me and my friend Ryan Chua have been cruising the Ayala and Ortigas buildings, shoving our resumés to the information girls of different ECE and It companies. It's been quite good, my diet slightly out of balance but getting enough workouts to get those muscles at least active. I should've bought that Chinese medicine when I still have the money. It's been really shitty and I know I'm going to regret this all over again even though my friends and my family have thoroughly advised me not to be disillusioned by that PA thing. What did I earn? A negative 7,801.75 pesos... sigh!

Anyway, I have better things to look forward to. I just earned my first payout from my new business venture, the Uniloads last Thursday and I was more than excited. I hope I could convince more people to join maybe next week. God will provide and help! Anyway, life goes in for Andy. I'm not really looking forward to find a job here in Metro M. Even if I do have a P10T-figure job, I still wouldn't be able to save. I'd rather go back to Davao and make myself rich in there. It's kind of surprising, how interesting it is to know how money goes in and out of your hands. You just have to know "how to".

No comments: