Pages

Monday, September 26, 2005




Plain Things



What is really happening to Andy's day-to-day life? As you see, aside from thinking too much about love, life, the nature of evil and other mysteries, I'm just a plain bloke roaming around the city in my polo and maong short pants, surfing the internet, responding to friends in e-groups, looking out for friendster updates, applying at jobstreet, watch movies, shoot the ball... or just think for a while hoping to gain inspiration for a new song or what I will create in Photoshop.


Corinthians Ciruit

Corinthian's Circuit activity - smile daw si Lorelove o!


What has been the most significant in my almost 2-month jobless situation here in Davao is my involvement with the church. I have been leading the praise and worship for several Sundays now and it has been the most wonderful and fulfilling project I have done. Maybe, this has been the very very "gift" God must have given me. So to improve my, uh, praise and worship leading skills, during my free time (which is almost all the time) I watch videos of Hillsongs or Don Moen and observe their ways how they lead people in worship. I'm very busy in my career these days! I'm starting to "accidentally" been helping the youth group in church to start "once again. We just came from a circuit fellowship (it was last Sunday) that we had a meeting on what the officers will do regarding youth activities. We came with an information sheet to gather information quantitatively and from it, the officers will plan in forming activities based on that information sheet.

Well, I guess that's all. Tomorrow I'll be having a refresher course in driving.

No comments: