Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2005




Love Actually



Again, I was at home waiting for something wonderful, or a miracle to come, to get me off my seat and wander fly away... I have daydreamed about those moments, thinking that if the circumstances are right or if I have the power I would... but God has it and all I can say is to say, "Yes sir!" to Him.


The Eye of God
The Eye of God nebula: One of this universe's
amazing sights and God created it!



Anyway, I have been reading a lot of books and watching a lot of movies. I recently read Bo Sanchez's "Thank God He's The Boss"...I can't help to laugh at this man's humor (especially when it comes about himself) but in the end of those short articles of his, it left me pondering of God's goodness, corrections, leadings in our lives and on the many instances that He never left us or abandoned us. Last morning, my bro and I went to Video City to rent some CDs and one of them was Dodgeball. When we watched it, Grabe, it's so funny. I recommend you watch it. Ben Stiller is really a genius with these kind of slapsticky movies. A while ago, I watched again, "Love Actually"... one of my favorite movies and I realized again how amazing what loves does. To those of you who watched it... you may sigh that Laura Linney cancelled her physical love affair with Carl to attend to her sick, mentally-deranged brother. I mean, what love does are not all wonderful experiences. Sacrifice is painful but if it's good in the long run... hmmm. I'm kind of relating my personal experiences in here. Anyway, I'm off again, applying for new jobs in the internet, waiting and praying... but I'd like to learn to play keyboards at the moment.

No comments: