Pages

Wednesday, August 03, 2005




Will You Be There For Me?



I live each day of this week floating above reality. I wake up in the morning looking forward to the time I'll go home from work. And I arrive each night feeling so tired and weary of having not experienced something that's worthwhile. I've been frustrated with how things do not seem to work like this stupid diet I've been going through: drinking this shake that tastes so awful that you'd like to throw up, taking up six tablets per meal... I've rememebered the time when I work out everyday and little by little I'd lose a couple of pounds and it's worth the hard work.

No one seems to care what I do... At work I've been given pointless tasks - tasks I'm so enthusiastic doing them before. Right now all I think is going home, away from Baguio, having time to think, be involved in the church I grew up. But home wasn't a good option either... I pray to God that there will be no battle of interests that it would be a good time to rest and meet a few old faithful friends. God, help me! I'm one desolate soul... I don't know what to do with my life. The purpose which I thought you've given me gives me hope no more. The future seems so dark and unsafe. Good times with friends cannot calm the desperation I feel inside...I'm lost. Lord let me find you. Find me Lord, God.

No comments: