Pages

Friday, April 15, 2005




Thanks God It's Friday



Just came from work... and I'm super tired. It has been a long day of training, finishing reports, rushing urgent tasks and extra tasks ordered by your other bosses. While almost all apprentices have gone back to Manila to refresh this weekend, I will be stuck here in Baguio. As much as I want to go back and spend all my work allowance to buy stuff, I just have a hunch that it would be better to stay here in Baguio. Tomorrow, I might hint to attend the "Cross Current" meeting here in Baguio but all my contact persons are the lamest I've known. One did not know the address, the other hasn't replied to any of my texts. I'm wondering if they really wanted participants to attend in that meeting or symposium. Anyway, I really hope I could attend that seminar for my healing.

Yesterday, I started to read M.Scott Peck's sequel to "Road Less Travelled", the "Further Ahead, The Road Less Travelled". Now, it started with a phrase, "Life is Complex" (In RLT, it was life is difficult)... The first article starts with differentiating two kinds of pain: the pain we must undergo to grow and the unnecessary pain, the one that impedes our spiritual growth. Scott Peck, speak in general terms regardless of religion. There is a light to what he's trying to say. I'll continue to read and tell you more about it.

No comments: