Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rain on Summer

Bagong Pagasa Newsletter
BP 1st Issue
It has been two plus months since I got here in Manila and things were pretty much okay than I have expected. It seems I have been watching my dreams starting to unfold before my eyes and I just can't help but to thank God for all of this. It's like fresh spring rain during this hottest time of the year. Well, currently since I don't have a regular job (yet), I was planning to accept tutorials this summer. I got my ad published at "Buy and Sell" and hope it will come out as soon as possible. If you guys are interested to coach you or knows someone who wants me to coach them in subjects like Math, Algebra, Trigonometry, Physics (or any Math subject), just drop by any message in the tag board and we'll discuss it more. Sorry guys, but this is for Metro Manila residents only. (Be assured I have excellent academic records.) Anyway, things have been going well. I'm currently busy with my volunteer work at the organization I've been working with since I got here. We just finished our first newsletter layout by me, of course. I hope that this newsletter will be used by God to touch people and save them from the grips of the enemy. Hope to give you guys more information as soon I have the chance to post and write you some articles. God bless

No comments: