Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Who is...


Who is to blame?
For this sad predicament I am into
I am alone
And no one notices me

Is it because
I do not have the charm of talking?
Or is it because I don't deserve it?
Or people just think I don't need one.

O, God why can't you fill this need inside?
I know you heard my heart cry in pain.
Open, bruised and neglected!
I pray day and night for love

I tried to reach out
And prayed I'll be a blessing
To make others feel Your love for them
That they may smile all day

Inside, I am child
Waiting for his mother to ask him how he is.
O, God I am not a child anymore
Can you be my mother?

Can You snuggle with me on bed when I sleep at night?
And listen to stories of adventures I had during the day?
Would You cheer me if I do something great?
Would You be my shoulder to cry on?

O God, I felt unloved
And seemingly insignificant in this world
I am forever competing for attention
From the ones I care about

And now they can't
Can you give me an assurance?
That I really am something in Your sight?
By faith, I would believe even if my heart says otherwise.

No comments: