Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Simply Grateful

A while ago, we just had the 9th anniversary celebration at Word Community Church. The message uplifted me because our church had beautiful plans this year which involves strengthening the inner core that is to be able to assist each member in developing their "SHAPE". Personally, I felt grateful and thankful for God for because of Him my dreams are coming true. Earlier this year, I remembered an earnest prayer that I will be used by God in his ministry, in the way that I know I can do best, in a way where I felt free and happy, in a way where I can minister people, in a way where I can develop friendship and brotherhood. Right now, being recently installed as one of the regular back-up singer in our church just meant anything to me. I was amazed on how God really brought me to this place and it's just amazing how God works. Better days are still ahead of me and I'm very excited of what God will do - of course bad things will test you on your faithfulness to Him and sometimes they knock you "off course" but just stick to God.

I'm encouraging you my brothers and sisters to entrust yourself to God... don't set anything aside for yourself... entrust your dreams and ambitions to him.
Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments: