Pages

Monday, October 10, 2005




Memories and Greetings



I don't know myself lately. I've been living everyday with a single purpose to be a blessing to everyone else but I haven't done justice to myself either. I've been feeling bad... all this lose fat craze isn't working cause I've been loading myself with too much carb and fat. Though from time to time I say to myself to be really serious in losing weight but you know, I get so weak seeing the food inside the house or feeling so left behind if I eat less during our weekly eat-all-you-can. Anyway, last Wednesday I went to my hair doctor to consult for my thinning hair. Well, I guess I'm genetically pre-programmed to lose hair when time comes like what happened to my two uncles. (Sigh!) I was prescribed to apply Minoxidil to the thinning spot. Anyway, but I guess having a "Mr Clean" cut would be a very nice option when the time comes I'll lose my crown. There are more things to life than being fat and being bald, right? I'll get through this "Valley of Baca"...


Catty Boy's litter
Miming, miming...


Anyway, there are two creatures who made it big in this world recently. Bryan, my brother's friend, actually, a family friend, just passed the LET Board Exams! Hurray for him. Secondly for our cat, who gave birth to three cute litters yesterday. Seeing those kittens breathe life for the first time gave me new hope to live my own life as never experienced before.

No comments: