Pages

Saturday, June 04, 2005




Love, Life & Other Mysteries



Every afternoon is what I don't like nowadays in Baguio. Well, it's rainy season here and rains don't come in just small pelts but large ones. Even if you have an umbrella, you'll still get wet. However, I have never experienced before in a place where everywhere is surrounded by clouds - not only fog but real, rainclouds. Last Thursday, while I was going home from Texas Instruments, I passed by SM and was amazed with what I've seen. The whole building, as well the Session Rd. below was wreathed with clouds. Wow! I felt lost in a mist only illuminated by faint glitters of street lights.

Macho ba?
Kung macho papa ang hanap mo ...



Anyway, my friend's dad passed away and I can feel the sorrow she's feeling right now. While we texted, instantly I realized how life quickly takes away the ones we love. In God's perfect time, he gives and takes away our loved ones and because of this I realized that each of us is placed in a specific time and place with specific persons for a purpose. I felt grateful and thankful at the same time that inspite of being small in a wide macrocosmic consciousness, I do have a purpose.

Last morning, I went to TI to hit the gym and went home to sleep. Traffic is worst here in Baguio! And when I get back to TI for our scheduled pBGA Equipment training, I was late and I was almost drenched with rain. Worst is the trainor is not around, so we played our PC and made our reports. Right now, I'm feeling feverish... I'll have a good night sleep later.

No comments: