Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2004

andy matrix



Unplanned Things



Well, I'm back in Manila and many things start to cram my head like finding a new house and a new job or joining in a gym to lose weight or to buy pamapayat... Speaking of being fat, if you're fat you're in a big risk for heart attack, high-blood pressure, and all of those fat-related diseases. Just a while ago, particularly last morning, Butch told me that I snored TOO loud last while sleeping last night... I was surprised by that comment ... hmmm, I SHOULD consider losing weight more seriously. Anyway, today was a week of unplanned things because things which were originally planned are not done and things which are not supposed to happen are done and they are better than those planned. Hmmm... last Thursday and yesterday, I stayed with Butch at his mom's posh room at Pan Pacific in Malate ... It was an exhilirating experience especially the food ... I said yo myself that I really had ENOUGH of food ... and this thinking would help me to lose weight more easily.
We targetted a house in Makati for several days but our plans were not pushed through since we woke up very late and are tired walking with the sun baking (or burning rather) our skins. Anyway, I'm still in the process of looking for a job. I have my new resumé ready and a set of my 2 x 2 pictures. I'm hoping that the bosses in an establishment will respond to my application...
Well, ciao :>


No comments: