Pages

Sunday, July 04, 2004

andy matrix



Two Weeks in Davao



I've been feeling sick when I arrived in Davao. I still have the after effects of yesterday's Colds and Fever. Nevertheless, my first breathe of Davao air took my breath away. I'm home again. My nanay and tatay, fetched me at the airport. I was telling them about my resignation and what other prospect jobs I'll be applying. We stopped at Sta. Farmacy in Cartir Square to buy ingredients for Spaghetti. I missed nanay's spaghetti. When we arrived home my sister greeted me, "Taba-a na nimo uy!!!!". Well, I was physically challanged, my stay in Manila made me overbloated that I was afraid to be obese again...
Anyway, tomorrow that day, I visited good old Ateneo Davao to claim my yearbook. The Kalasag staff told me that the yearbook will be due this October pa!!! Ang tagal naman! It's been 2 and a half years... Anyway I visited Choes after that and we talked about our classmates applying in ATO and stuff.
Two weeks came in a breeze, I devoted most of my time, working out Superbodies with the manongs in there. I was pumping again iron using my favorite "Circuit Routine". I also frequented Port Café at Gaisano Mall to eat Grilled Malasugue. Ah, I was recalling one meal, good old days are back again. I also met with Mayang, who needed help with her HIMIG concerns. I also bought many pirated DVDs, most of them concerts like "Children's day" by McDonalds featuring Celine Dion. Josh Groban, David Foster and the like...
Two weeks are over and before I go, my family led by my tatay, blessed me with a prayer ... all I can say that I'd be forever grateful to God for giving me such wonderful parents.
I'm back in Manila... and I'm glad I'm more inspired than ever.

No comments: