Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

andy matrix



Information Overload



Starting last Friday, we've been bombarded with lots of information from the Technical Training. Hopefully, Glutaphos can do something with my brain memory. Today we have an online exam with PC Troubleshooting and Network Essentials. I memorized a lot of acronyms, and IEEE standards, y'know the Data Comm. stuff we ECE have in college. It feels like reviewing for the Board Exam again but it's okay. I only got 13 out of 25 and none of the ones I studied came out. What a pity! One of our trainers said it's fairly a good score. Importantly we have to do good in the Call Sims. and in handling actual live calls. After the exam we have our technical training continues with lots of stuff about routers of different models and function. I think I can't handle the information but I'm positive I'll learn more in time. The laboratory was fun. It's like the real thing unlike the labs I used to have in college. I'm doing them just for the grades but now I'm doing it cuz I really wanna learn. At the end of the day, I and my batchmates felt tired trying to figure out the functions and how to's and speaking English (Usually we resorted in speaking Tagalog again when we get tired). Fortunately, it's Blas birthday (Happy Birthday, pare! and thanks pala). He gave us a treat at "Something Fishy". What a good day to end!

No comments: