Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

andy matrix



Finished Moving



Ah! What a great day! I woke up with a rather fresh feeling. Today is my last day of moving all my things from Cavite to Pasig. Last Monday, I brought all my books, yesterday my clothes and just a while ago, I brought my toiletries, kitchenware, etc. Guess, I'm all set! I really like my room. After all the scrubbing I did , removing cobwebs from the corners, changing the incandescent bulb into a eye-blinding, 100-watt fluorescent light bulb, wow It's almost like my room in Davao - which reminds me on how long I'll be able to set foot in that place again? (Sigh! :( ) Anyway, I still have to arrange things this afternoon and fix things like the halayan, the window screen.

Things seem to be falling into place nowadays.

No comments: