Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

andy matrix



Point of Nowhere



Such were some moments in your life which were unexplainable. For no reason at all, I am. I'm down. It started last week. I was contemplating over my inadequacies in responding to actual live calls (which I should not be) until the last actual live call. I was living in fear and in shame (on my own which should not be) about not being to find fulfillment in what I do. I was taught to do things near perfectly. I know I'm aware that there were times I could not achieve positive results. That's fine with me but maybe I'm just an overservile person and I'm well aware of what people will say when I do something wrong. I pray to God for this negative thinking to pass away. I miss my family. I wish I could be with them.

No comments: