Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Spending All Soul's Day

I was in the middle of the stage and I felt I was Michael W. Smith. The band echoed making a crescendo of the first song of Michael's "Worship" album. I felt my mouth which I know would be saying, "Hello Louisville, Kentucky!" instead, "Hello, Oranbo, Pasig!"

What!?

Where the hell was I? Oh, yes, on my bed? Dreaming or maybe daydreaming perhaps. I woke up and felt my whole body ache from doing boxing the night before. That was good though! Anyway, I did my usual thing: have my quiet time, have breakfast while watching Hillsong, check my e-mail and browse my bookmarked sites. By 1 o' clock I'm going to meet my friend Josh, to watch "The Prestige".

When I finished my errands, I answered my GT assignment and continued my reading on "Angels and Demons"... that writer, Dan Brown is really great. Only those who believe what he says are the ,fools. I got at SM Mega by 1. Just in time, Josh texted me and we met and have lunch before watching the movie. By quarter to 2, we were inside the cinema.

The movie was really good... all these pointless quest for power just brings you death and your destruction - that was all the movie wants to convey in a nutshell. After that Josh asked me to hang out in his "crib" but I declined feeling quite tired and wanted to go home. So we decided to go to Starbucks and drink coffee and talked about stuff like life, career, women, etc... I was supposed to go home but I was tempted to shop so I bought myself a set of my corporate attire... yes. I still waited for an hour to have my slacks altered so I went to Powerbooks and listened to "Bossa" and have dinner. After that I, got my slacks, went home and wrote this.

Life can be quite ordinary sometimes and it's good to appreciate the ordinary.

No comments: