Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday Moonshell

In daily times I've walked in this world
Breezing through the rush of life
I long for a place where You and I meet
Where I can break down and cry

Lord, you know my heart
And the many times it failed You
By Your blood I am set free
But why does it feel like I'm still bound in chains

Sometimes I feel like I've never changed
And Your power not dwelling in my life
How can I go to the ends of the earth for You
When I myself can't escape from the sin that binds me

How can I tell others that You've loved them
When I myself don't feel Your love in my brokenness
The shame still holds my heart

Only by Your grace Lord that I can tell others
Despite of myself, Your strength comes in my weakness
You are still at work in me God and I am hopeful
Till I gave my last breath, then I'll be whole

- Then I'll see beyond my Calvary, one day and I will be will complete in You - "Complete", lyrics by Wayne Huirua, Parachute Band

No comments: